Details about Pooyan Amir Ahmadi
Access statistics for papers by Pooyan Amir Ahmadi.
Last updated 2017-02-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Choosing Prior Hyperparameters
Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Measurement Errors and Monetary Policy: Then and Now
Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond View citations (1)
- Sign Restrictions in Bayesian FaVARs with an Application to Monetary Policy Shocks
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- Drifts, Volatilities and Impulse Responses Over the Last Century
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (2)
Also in Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond (2014)
- MEASURING THE DYNAMIC EFFECTS OF MONETARY POLICY SHOCKS: A BAYESIAN FAVAR APPROACH WITH SIGN RESTRICTION
2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (16)
- Depression Econometrics: A FAVAR Model of Monetary Policy During the Great Depression
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE
Also in SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Humboldt University, Collaborative Research Center 649 (2009) View citations (2)
Economic History Working Papers, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History (2009)
Economic History Working Papers, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History (2009) View citations (8)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2009) View citations (2)
- Measuring Monetary Policy: A Bayesian FAVAR Approach with Agnostic Identification
2007 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Drifts and volatilities under measurement error: Assessing monetary policy shocks over the last century
Quantitative Economics, 2016, 7, (2), 591-611 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.