Details about José Ernesto Amorós Espinosa
Access statistics for papers by José Ernesto Amorós Espinosa.
Last updated 2016-08-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- International entrepreneurial firms in Chile: an exploratory profile
Serie Working Papers, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics View citations (1)
- Regulations and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries
Past Working Papers, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics View citations (1)
- "Romanticizing Penniless Entrepreneurs?" The Relationship between Start-Ups and Human Wellbeing across Countries
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
- The Influence of the Quality of Government Institutions on Entrepreneurial Motivation: Exploring the Variance across Countries
Working Papers, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- "Surfeiting, the appetite may sicken": Entrepreneurship and the happiness of nations
MERIT Working Papers, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) View citations (5)
Also in Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management (2011) View citations (3)
- Financing needs of nascent entrepreneurs in Chile: does gender matter?
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Entrepreneurship and Quality of Institutions
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness Dynamics in Latin America
Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena View citations (49)
See also Journal Article in Small Business Economics (2008)
- Longitudinal Analisys of Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness Dynamics in Latin America
Working Papers, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona View citations (19)
- GEM research: achievements and challenges
Small Business Economics, 2014, 42, (3), 445-465 View citations (3)
- Micro-multinational or not? International entrepreneurship, networking and learning effects
Journal of Business Research, 2014, 67, (5), 908-915 View citations (5)
- “Surfeiting, the appetite may sicken”: entrepreneurship and happiness
Small Business Economics, 2014, 42, (3), 523-540 View citations (2)
- Entrepreneurial opportunities in peripheral versus core regions in Chile
Small Business Economics, 2013, 40, (1), 119-139 View citations (5)
- University Support in the Development of Regional Entrepreneurial Activity: An Exploratory Study from Chile
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, 2013, (26), 159-177
- Female Entrepreneurship in Latin America and the Caribbean: Characteristics, Drivers and Relationship to Economic Development
The European Journal of Development Research, 2010, 22, (3), 313-330 View citations (10)
- Entrepreneurship and competitiveness dynamics in Latin America
Small Business Economics, 2008, 31, (3), 305-322 View citations (49)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Formal and Informal Equity Funding in Chile
Estudios de Economia, 2008, 35, (2 Year 2008), 179-194 View citations (4)
- Introduction: The startup process
Estudios de Economia, 2008, 35, (2 Year 2008), 121-132 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.