Details about Lian An
Access statistics for papers by Lian An.
Last updated 2013-03-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exchange rate pass-through: evidence based on vector autoregression with sign restrictions
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (8)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2006) View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Open Economies Review (2012)
- ASSESSING CHINA'S RENMINBI PEG TO THE U.S. DOLLAR: THE CASE FOR GREATER RMB EXCHANGE RATE FLEXIBILITY
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2012, 57, (01), 1250003-1-1250003-18 View citations (1)
- Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Evidence Based on Vector Autoregression with Sign Restrictions
Open Economies Review, 2012, 23, (2), 359-380 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- The behaviour of the real exchange rate and current account
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2012, 5, (2), 139-160
- Dynamics of floating exchange rate: how important are capital flows relative to macroeconomic fundamentals?
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2011, 35, (4), 456-472
- Sources of Exchange Rate Movements in Japan: Is the Exchange Rate a Shock-Absorber or a Source of Shock?
Review of International Economics, 2010, 18, (2), 265-276 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.