Details about Abedullah
Access statistics for papers by Abedullah.
Last updated 2016-06-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bt cotton and employment effects for female agricultural laborers in Pakistan: An application of double-hurdle model
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Pesticide or Wastewater, Which One is Bigger Culprit for Acute Health Symptoms among Vegetable Growers in Pakistan’s Punjab
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Bt Cotton, Pesticide Use and Environmental Efficiency in Pakistan
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2015, 66, (1), 66-86 View citations (3)
- The Export Supply Response ofMangoes: A Cointegration and Causality Analysis
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2013, 18, (1), 93-116
- Impact of Monetary and Macroeconomic Factors on Wheat Prices in Pakistan: Implications for Food Security
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2011, 16, (1), 95-110 View citations (4)
- Environmental Efficiency Analysis of Basmati Rice Production in Punjab, Pakistan: Implications for Sustainable Agricultural Development
The Pakistan Development Review, 2010, 49, (1), 57-72 View citations (1)
- Cointegration and Causality: An Application to Major Mango Markets in Pakistan
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2009, 14, (1), 85-113 View citations (1)
- Wastewater Use in Cauliflower Production and Farmer’s Health: An Economic Analysis
The Pakistan Development Review, 2009, 48, (1), 47-66 View citations (1)
- Energy Use for Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis from the Agriculture Sector of Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2007, 46, (4), 1065-1073 View citations (11)
- The Value of Rainfall Forecasts in the Rainfed Rice Areas of the Philippines
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2007, 12, (2), 69-81 View citations (4)
- Quantifying the Extent and Nature of Risk in Alternative Cropping Patterns in Claveria, Philippines
The Pakistan Development Review, 2006, 45, (2), 261-280
- Technical Efficiency and its Determinants in Potato Production, Evidence from Punjab, Pakistan
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2006, 11, (2), 1-22 View citations (3)
- Risk and Fertilizer Use in the Rainfed Rice Ecosystem of Tarlac, Philippines
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (01), 241-250 View citations (2)
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (01) (2004) View citations (7)
- Wheat Self-sufficiency in Different Policy Scenarios and Their Likely Impacts on Producers, Consumers, and the Public Exchequer
The Pakistan Development Review, 2001, 40, (3), 203-223 View citations (3)
- Supply, Demand, and Policy Environment for Pulses in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 1998, 37, (1), 35-52 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.