Details about Abedullah
Access statistics for papers by Abedullah.
Last updated 2016-06-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bt cotton and employment effects for female agricultural laborers in Pakistan: An application of double-hurdle model
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Pesticide or Wastewater, Which One is Bigger Culprit for Acute Health Symptoms among Vegetable Growers in Pakistan’s Punjab
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Bt Cotton, Pesticide Use and Environmental Efficiency in Pakistan
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2015, 66, (1), 66-86 View citations (3)
- The Export Supply Response ofMangoes: A Cointegration and Causality Analysis
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2013, 18, (1), 93-116
- Impact of Monetary and Macroeconomic Factors on Wheat Prices in Pakistan: Implications for Food Security
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2011, 16, (1), 95-110 View citations (4)
- Environmental Efficiency Analysis of Basmati Rice Production in Punjab, Pakistan: Implications for Sustainable Agricultural Development
The Pakistan Development Review, 2010, 49, (1), 57-72 View citations (1)
- Cointegration and Causality: An Application to Major Mango Markets in Pakistan
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2009, 14, (1), 85-113 View citations (1)
- Wastewater Use in Cauliflower Production and Farmer’s Health: An Economic Analysis
The Pakistan Development Review, 2009, 48, (1), 47-66 View citations (1)
- Energy Use for Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis from the Agriculture Sector of Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2007, 46, (4), 1065-1073 View citations (11)
- The Value of Rainfall Forecasts in the Rainfed Rice Areas of the Philippines
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2007, 12, (2), 69-81 View citations (4)
- Quantifying the Extent and Nature of Risk in Alternative Cropping Patterns in Claveria, Philippines
The Pakistan Development Review, 2006, 45, (2), 261-280
- Technical Efficiency and its Determinants in Potato Production, Evidence from Punjab, Pakistan
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2006, 11, (2), 1-22 View citations (3)
- Risk and Fertilizer Use in the Rainfed Rice Ecosystem of Tarlac, Philippines
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (01) View citations (7)
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (01), 241-250 (2004) View citations (2)
- Wheat Self-sufficiency in Different Policy Scenarios and Their Likely Impacts on Producers, Consumers, and the Public Exchequer
The Pakistan Development Review, 2001, 40, (3), 203-223 View citations (3)
- Supply, Demand, and Policy Environment for Pulses in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 1998, 37, (1), 35-52 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.