Details about Nathan B. Anderson
Access statistics for papers by Nathan B. Anderson.
Last updated 2013-12-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Liquidity problems and early payment default among subprime mortgages
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (6)
- Market value assessment and idiosyncratic tax-price risk: Understanding the consequences of alternative definitions of the property tax base
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2012, 42, (4), 545-560 View citations (1)
- No relief: Tax prices and property tax burdens
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2011, 41, (6), 537-549 View citations (3)
- LOCAL AMENITIES AND RENTS: TIEBOUT TAKES A VACATION
Journal of Regional Science, 2008, 48, (3), 595-613
- Beggar Thy Neighbor? Property Taxation of Vacation Homes
National Tax Journal, 2006, 59, (4), 757-80 View citations (7)
- Property Tax Limitations: An Interpretative Review
National Tax Journal, 2006, 59, (3), 685-94 View citations (8)
- Intrametropolitan Trade: Understanding the Interdependency of the Central-City and Edge Cities
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, 2004, 34, (1) View citations (1)
- The Structure of Sprawl: Identifying and Characterizing Employment Centers in Polycentric Metropolitan Areas
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 2001, 60, (1), 147-169 View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.