Details about Edward Anderson
Access statistics for papers by Edward Anderson.
Last updated 2012-12-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is The Unskilled Worker Problem In Developed Countries Going Away?
Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001), Department of Economics, Keele University
- Aid fragmentation and donor transaction costs
Economics Letters, 2012, 117, (3), 799-802 View citations (10)
- Aid and the Millennium Development Goal Poverty Target: How Much is Required and How Should it be Allocated?
Oxford Development Studies, 2007, 35, (1), 1-31 View citations (4)
- Globalization and the poor periphery before 1950 - By Jeffrey G. Williamson
Economic History Review, 2007, 60, (3), 642-643
- Travel and communication and international differences in GDP per capita
Journal of International Development, 2007, 19, (3), 315-332 View citations (3)
- A statistical approach to identifying poorly performing countries
Journal of Development Studies, 2006, 42, (3), 469-489 View citations (5)
- Globalization, co-operation costs, and wage inequalities
Oxford Economic Papers, 2006, 58, (4), 569-595 View citations (15)
- Openness and inequality in developing countries: A review of theory and recent evidence
World Development, 2005, 33, (7), 1045-1063 View citations (56)
- Globalisation and wage inequalities, 1870 1970
European Review of Economic History, 2001, 5, (01), 91-118 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.