Details about Apanard Penny Angkinand Prabha
Access statistics for papers by Apanard Penny Angkinand Prabha.
Last updated 2013-06-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Deposit Insurance Coverage, Credibility of Non-insurance, and Banking Crises
Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance View citations (3)
- Exchange rate regimes and banking crises: the channels of influence investigated
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2011, 16, (3), 256-274 View citations (9)
- International comparisons of bank regulation, liberalization, and banking crises
Journal of Financial Economic Policy, 2011, 3, (4), 322-339 View citations (1)
- Will institutional reform enhance bilateral trade flows? Analyses from different reform aspects
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 2011, 14, (3), 243-258
- Deposit insurance coverage, ownership, and banks' risk-taking in emerging markets
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2010, 29, (2), 252-274 View citations (27)
- Financial Liberalization and Banking Crises: A Cross-Country Analysis-super-
International Review of Finance, 2010, 10, (Financial Crises and Global Market Integration: Part II), 263-292 View citations (19)
- Banking regulation and the output cost of banking crises
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2009, 19, (2), 240-257 View citations (23)
- Testing the Unstable Middle and Two Corners Hypotheses About Exchange Rate Regimes
Open Economies Review, 2009, 20, (1), 61-83 View citations (12)
- Political influences on the costs of banking crises in emerging market economies: testing the U-shaped veto player hypothesis
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2008, 1, (2), 279-297 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.