Details about Sorin Gabriel Anton
Access statistics for papers by Sorin Gabriel Anton.
Last updated 2014-11-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The implications of European retail banking integration on small and medium-sized enterprises financing. An overview
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Empirical Evidences on Systematic Risk for Central and Eastern European Shares
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2014, XIV, (1), 77-80
- Technical Efficiency in the Use of Health Care Resources: A Cross-Country Analysis
Annals of the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University - Economics, 2013, 60, (1), 1-12
- Time-varying betas in Central and Eastern European markets: a bivariate BEKK GARCH approach
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2013, 6, (2), 107-121
- FINANCING HEALTH CARE IN ROMANIA AND IMPLICATIONS ON THE ACCESS TO HEALTH SERVICES
The USV Annals of Economics and Public Administration, 2012, 12, (1(15)), 195-200
- Development of Exchange-Traded Derivatives Markets in Selective Central and Eastern European Countries
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2011, XI, (1), 104-109
- The Local Determinants Of Emerging Market Sovereign Cds Spreads In The Context Of The Debt Crisis. An Explanatory Study "
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, 2011, 58, 41-52
- Lessons from the Current Financial Crisis. A Risk Management Approach
Review of Economic and Business Studies, 2009, (3), 139-147 View citations (2)
- Redefining the role of international monetary fund in the light of the current economic and financial crisis
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, 2009, 56, 202-209
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.