Details about Jesper Levring Andersen
Access statistics for papers by Jesper Levring Andersen.
Last updated 2012-06-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Quota Trading and Profitability: Theoretical Models and Applications to Danish Fisheries
Unit of Economics Working papers, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute View citations (2)
- Technical Efficiency of the Danish Trawl fleet: Are the Industrial Vessels Better than Others?
Working Papers, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics View citations (2)
- Investment behaviour in individual nontransferable quota systems
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (8), 969-978
- ITQs in Denmark and Resource Rent Gains
Marine Resource Economics, 2010, 25, (1)
- Economic gains of liberalising access to fishing quotas within the European Union
Marine Policy, 2009, 33, (3), 497-503
- Gains from quota trade: theoretical models and an application to the Danish fishery
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2007, 34, (1), 105-127 View citations (4)
- Multiple objectives and perceptions of optimal management: The Danish industrial fishery in the North Sea
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2007, 34, (2), 181-208
- The Inclusion of Stocks in Multi-species Fisheries: The Case of Danish Seiners
Marine Resource Economics, 2005, 20, (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.