Details about Signe Hald Andersen
Access statistics for papers by Signe Hald Andersen.
Last updated 2012-06-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Serving time or serving the community? Exploiting a policy reform to assess the causal effects of community service on income, social benefit dependency and recidivism
Study Papers, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit
- The Rise and Fall of Divorce - A Sociological Adjustment of Becker’s Model of the Marriage Market
IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics
- Exiting unemployment: How do program effects depend on individual coping strategies?
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2011, 32, (2), 248-258
- A question of class: On the heterogeneous relationship between background characteristics and a child's placement risk
Children and Youth Services Review, 2010, 32, (6), 783-789 View citations (2)
- The cost of sickness: On the effect of the duration of sick leave on post-sick leave earnings
Social Science & Medicine, 2010, 70, (10), 1581-1589 View citations (9)
- Labour market integration of immigrants: estimating local authority effects
Journal of Population Economics, 2009, 22, (4), 909-939