Details about Luciano Andreozzi
Access statistics for papers by Luciano Andreozzi.
Last updated 2014-01-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Justice among strangers. On altruism, inequality aversion and fairness
CEEL Working Papers, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia View citations (1)
- The freeze-out bond exchange offer. An experimental approach
CEEL Working Papers, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia View citations (2)
- Hayek Reads the Literature on the Emergence of Norms
Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography View citations (5)
- Network Externalities, Critical Masses and Converters. An Evolutionary Analysis
Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography
- Evolutionary stability in repeated extensive games played by finite automata
Games and Economic Behavior, 2013, 79, (C), 67-74 View citations (2)
- Learning to be fair
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 90, (C), 181-195
- Property rights and investments: An evolutionary approach
Games and Economic Behavior, 2012, 74, (1), 1-11 View citations (2)
- An evolutionary theory of social justice: Choosing the right game
European Journal of Political Economy, 2010, 26, (3), 320-329 View citations (2)
- M. Bacharach, Beyond Individual Choice: Teams and Frames in Game Theory, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2006) ISBN 0-691-12005-6 xxii, 214 pp., Index, $ 35
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2008, 67, (2), 529-532
- A Note on Paradoxes in Economics
Kyklos, 2004, 57, (1), 3-19 View citations (1)
- A note on critical masses, network externalities and converters
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2004, 22, (5), 647-653 View citations (1)
- Rewarding Policemen Increases Crime. Another Surprising Result from the Inspection Game
Public Choice, 2004, 121, (1), 69-82 View citations (19)
- Oscilliations in the Enforcement of Law: an Evolutionary Analysis
Homo Oeconomicus, 2002, 18, 403-428 View citations (7)
- Society Saved by Children: the Role of Youngsters in the Generation of Scandals
Homo Oeconomicus, 2002, 19, 199-205
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.