Details about Yonghong An
Access statistics for papers by Yonghong An.
Last updated 2016-05-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating private provision of public goods with heterogenous participants: a structural analysis
CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Identification and Estimation of Auctions with Incomplete Contracts: A Structural Analysis of California Highway Construction Projects
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Your American Dream is Not Mine! A New Approach to Estimating Intergenerational Mobility Elasticities
Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington
- Health Spending and Public Pension: Evidence from Panel Data
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2016)
- Identifying Structural Models of Committee Decisions with Heterogeneous Tastes and Ideological Bias
PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania
- Identification and Estimation of Online Price Competition with an Unknown Number of Firms
Working Papers, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy View citations (5)
- Horizontal Mergers of Online Firms: Structural Estimation and Competitive Effects
Economics Working Paper Archive, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Well-Posedness of Measurement Error Models for Self-Reported Data
Economics Working Paper Archive, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics View citations (1)
Also in CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies (2009) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Econometrics (2012)
- Health spending and public pension: evidence from panel data
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (11), 987-1004 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Congestion with heterogeneous commuters
Economic Modelling, 2012, 29, (3), 557-565 View citations (1)
- Well-posedness of measurement error models for self-reported data
Journal of Econometrics, 2012, 168, (2), 259-269 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Estimating first-price auctions with an unknown number of bidders: A misclassification approach
Journal of Econometrics, 2010, 157, (2), 328-341 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.