Details about Hamish David Anderson
Access statistics for papers by Hamish David Anderson.
Last updated 2013-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The relationship between capital structure and product markets: evidence from New Zealand
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2012, 38, (1), 1-24 View citations (2)
- Regulation and target takeover returns: Is there a link?
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2009, 17, (4), 395-412 View citations (1)
- What is the relationship between investor protection legislation and target takeover returns? Evidence from Europe
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2009, 19, (4), 291-305 View citations (1)
- Investment returns under right- and left-wing governments in Australasia
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2008, 16, (3), 252-267 View citations (3)
- Takeover motives in a weak regulatory environment surrounding a market shock: a case study of New Zealand with a comparison of Gondhalekar and Bhagwat’s (2003) US findings
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2007, 29, (1), 53-67 View citations (1)
- Block Trade Price Asymmetry and Changes in Depth: Evidence from the Australian Stock Exchange
The Financial Review, 2006, 41, (2), 247-271 View citations (7)
- Differential shareholder wealth and volume effects surrounding private equity placements in New Zealand
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2006, 14, (4), 367-394 View citations (3)
- Discounted Private Placements in New Zealand: Exploitation or Fair Compensation?
Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), 2006, 09, (04), 533-548 View citations (1)
- Pricing effects of private seasoned equity issues in New Zealand's laissez-faire regulatory environment
Journal of Financial Transformation, 2006, 18, 71-78
- Odd-lot Costs and Taxation Influences on Stock Dividend Ex-dates
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2004, 31, (9-10), 1419-1448 View citations (2)
- Stock Dividend Announcement Effects in an Imputation Tax Environment
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2001, 28, (5-6), 653-669 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.