Details about Amedeo Argentiero
Access statistics for papers by Amedeo Argentiero.
Last updated 2012-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Some New Evidence on the Role of Collateral: Lazy Banks or Diligent Banks?
ISAE Working Papers, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY) View citations (4)
- The implementation of monetary and fiscal rules in the EMU: a welfare-based analysis
FIW Working Paper series, FIW
- Money laundering in a two sector model: using theory for measurement
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in European Journal of Law and Economics (2008)
- Technology and non-technology shocks in a two-sector economy
ISAE Working Papers, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY)
Also in Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus (2005) View citations (1)
- Estimating money laundering in Italy, Eurozone and North America
BANCARIA, 2010, 11, 15-22
- Money Laundering in a Microfounded Dynamic Model: Simulations for the U.S. and the EU-15 Economies
Review of Law & Economics, 2009, 5, (2), 4 View citations (7)
- Money laundering in a two-sector model: using theory for measurement
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2008, 26, (3), 341-359 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.