Details about Alex Armstrong
Access statistics for papers by Alex Armstrong.
Last updated 2017-02-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Capital Constraints and European Migration to Canada: Evidence from the 1920s Passenger Lists
Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- The impact of demographic uncertainty on public finances in the Netherlands
CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis View citations (2)
- Fiscal prefunding in response to demographic uncertainty
CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis View citations (6)
- GAMMA; a simulation model for ageing, pensions and public finances
CPB Document, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis View citations (8)
- Equilibria and efficiency in bilingual labour markets
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 112, (C), 204-220
- International migration with capital constraints: interpreting migration from the Netherlands to Canada in the 1920s
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2012, 45, (2), 732-754 View citations (4)