Details about Elif Ceren Arbatli
Access statistics for papers by Elif Ceren Arbatli.
Last updated 2016-06-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A toolkit for Assessing Fiscal Vulnerabilities and Risks in Advanced Economies
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (3)
- Growth in Emerging Market Economies and the Commodity Boom of 2003–2008: Evidence from Growth Forecast Revisions
Staff Working Papers, Bank of Canada View citations (6)
- Futures Markets, Oil Prices, and the Intertemporal Approach to the Current Account
2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
Also in Staff Working Papers, Bank of Canada (2008) View citations (3)
- Fiscal Transparency, Fiscal Performance and Credit Ratings
Fiscal Studies, 2015, 36, 237-270 View citations (3)
- A toolkit to assess fiscal vulnerabilities and risks in advanced economies
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (6), 650-660 View citations (1)
- Estimating a Small Open-Economy Model for Egypt: Spillovers, Inflation Dynamics, and Implications for Monetary Policy
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2011, IX, (4), 6-42 View citations (1)
- Crude Oil Futures: A Crystal Ball?
Bank of Canada Review, 2010, 2010, (Spring), 3-11 View citations (2)
- Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Turkey: Looking for Asymmetries
Central Bank Review, 2003, 3, (2), 85-124 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.