Details about Miguel Aramendia
Access statistics for papers by Miguel Aramendia.
Last updated 2017-03-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Repeated Cournot model with justifiable punishments
Economics Letters, 2015, 136, (C), 171-174
- Justifiable punishments in repeated games
Games and Economic Behavior, 2014, 88, (C), 16-28 View citations (1)
- Asymmetric punishments for group deviations in the infinitely repeated Cournot model
Economics Letters, 2008, 99, (2), 246-248
- Forgiving-Proof Equilibrium in Infinitely Repeated Games
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2008, 8, (1), 1-17 View citations (1)
- Individual best response in the repeated Cournot model
Journal of Economics, 2008, 93, (3), 293-304 View citations (1)
- Asymmetric finite punishments in repeated games
Economics Letters, 2006, 92, (2), 234-239 View citations (2)
- Renegotiation in the repeated Cournot model
Games and Economic Behavior, 2005, 52, (1), 1-19 View citations (9)
- THE FORGIVING TRIGGER STRATEGY: The Forgiving Trigger Strategy AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE TRIGGER STRATEGY
International Game Theory Review (IGTR), 2004, 06, (02), 247-264
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.