Details about Miguel Aramendia
Access statistics for papers by Miguel Aramendia.
Last updated 2016-03-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Repeated Cournot model with justifiable punishments
Economics Letters, 2015, 136, (C), 171-174
- FORWARD-LOOKING PRINCIPLE IN REPEATED GAMES
International Game Theory Review (IGTR), 2014, 16, (04), 1450011-1-1450011-16
- Justifiable punishments in repeated games
Games and Economic Behavior, 2014, 88, (C), 16-28 View citations (1)
- Asymmetric punishments for group deviations in the infinitely repeated Cournot model
Economics Letters, 2008, 99, (2), 246-248
- Forgiving-Proof Equilibrium in Infinitely Repeated Games
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2008, 8, (1), 1-17 View citations (1)
- Asymmetric finite punishments in repeated games
Economics Letters, 2006, 92, (2), 234-239 View citations (2)
- Renegotiation in the repeated Cournot model
Games and Economic Behavior, 2005, 52, (1), 1-19 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.