Details about Maria Felice Arezzo
Access statistics for papers by Maria Felice Arezzo.
Last updated 2017-02-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Social capital and undeclared work: an empirical analysis in Italy from 1998 to 2008
Working Papers, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF
See also Journal Article in Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement (2014)
- Social Capital and Self Perceived Health Among European Older Adults
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2017, 130, (2), 665-685
- A comparison of two legislative approaches to the pay-as-you-go pension system in terms of adequacy. The Italian case
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2016, 68, (C), 203-211
- Il lavoro irregolare nelle regioni italiane: un’analisi econometrica dal 1995 al 2008
RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, 2014, 2014/1, (1), 60-77
- Social Capital and Undeclared Work: An Empirical Analysis in Italy from 1998 to 2008
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2014, 118, (2), 695-709
See also Working Paper
- Estimating health expectancy in presence of missing data: an application using HID survey
Statistical Methods & Applications, 2013, 22, (4), 517-534
- Un’analisi territoriale del lavoro sommerso nel settore delle costruzioni in Italia
RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, 2013, 2013/1, (1), 79-110
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.