Details about Francisco Jose Areal
Access statistics for papers by Francisco Jose Areal.
Last updated 2016-07-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Modelling the impact of Bt maize on pest population dynamics, insecticide use and economic returns to farmers
89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society
- The Impact of Dynamic Profit Maximization on Biodiversity: A Network DEA Application to UK Cereal Farms
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Testing for bubbles in agriculture commodity markets
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (14)
- Adoption of GMHT Crops: Coexistence Policy Consequences in the European Union
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Integrating spatial dependence into stochastic frontier analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (2012)
- Provision of an environmental output within a multi-output distance function approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Economic valuation of an offshore wind farm in Greece: The role of individual׳s base-state influences and beliefs in the value formation process
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 52, (C), 717-724
- Improving productivity and water use efficiency: A case study of farms in England
Agricultural Water Management, 2015, 160, (C), 22-32 View citations (1)
- Consequences of a coexistence policy on the adoption of GMHT crops in the European Union
Food Policy, 2012, 37, (4), 401-411 View citations (5)
- Integrated spatial dependence into Stochastic Frontier Analysis
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2012, 56, (4) View citations (2)
- Integrating spatial dependence into Stochastic Frontier Analysis
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2012, 56, (4), 521-541 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Provision of environmental output within a multi-output distance function approach
Ecological Economics, 2012, 78, (C), 47-54 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.