Details about K Peren Arin
Access statistics for papers by K Peren Arin.
Last updated 2017-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The taxation-growth-nexus revisited
HWWI Research Papers, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) View citations (3)
- FISCAL POLICY AND ECONOMIC ACTIVITY: US EVIDENCE
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University View citations (7)
Also in Macroeconomics, EconWPA (2005) View citations (5)
- Leviathan Resists: The Endogenous Relationship Between Privatisation and Firm Performance
Economics Series, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Public Choice (2009)
- Fiscal Multipliers in Good Times and Bad Times
Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Macroeconomics (2015)
- How Does Privatization Affect Efficiency, Productivity and Technology Choice? Evidence from Turkey
EcoMod2003, EcoMod View citations (1)
- International Transmission of Fiscal Shocks: An Empirical Investigation
Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University
- Should We Care About the Composition of Tax Based Stimulus Packages?
EcoMod2010, EcoMod View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Contemporary Economic Policy (2016)
- Understanding Homeland Security: Theory and UK Evidence
- Brutality or Frequency?. An Empirical Investigation of the Effects of Terrorism on Economic Growth in India
Revue économique, 2016, 67, (6), 1141-1151
- SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT THE COMPOSITION OF TAX-BASED STIMULUS PACKAGES?
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2016, 34, (3), 430-445
See also Working Paper
- Critical thresholds for budget consolidations: a semi-parametric approach
Applied Economics Letters, 2015, 22, (16), 1293-1297
- Fiscal multipliers in good times and bad times
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2015, 44, (C), 303-311 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper
- A Note on the Efficiency Effects of Agglomeration Economies: Turkish Evidence
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, 2014, 3, 186-189
- Gender differences in response to contingent rewards: Evidence from a natural experiment of junior tennis
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2014, 53, (C), 131-137 View citations (2)
- NONLINEAR GROWTH EFFECTS OF TAXATION: A SEMI‐PARAMETRIC APPROACH USING AVERAGE MARGINAL TAX RATES
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2013, 28, (5), 883-899 View citations (4)
- Trans-Tasman Transmission of Government Spending Shocks
Australian Economic Papers, 2012, 51, (4), 167-188
- Exploring the dynamics between terrorism and anti-terror spending: Theory and UK-evidence
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2011, 77, (2), 189-202 View citations (3)
- Short-term growth effects of fiscal policy revisited: A Markov-switching approach
Economics Letters, 2011, 110, (3), 278-281 View citations (2)
- Why are corrupt countries less successful in consolidating their budgets?
Journal of Public Economics, 2011, 95, (7), 521-530 View citations (13)
Also in Journal of Public Economics, 2011, 95, (7-8), 521-530 (2011) View citations (14)
- Exchange rate versus monetary aggregate targeting: the Turkish case
Applied Economics, 2009, 41, (16), 2085-2092
- Leviathan resists: the endogenous relationship between privatization and firm performance
Public Choice, 2009, 140, (1), 185-204 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- THE ENDOGENOUS AND NON-LINEAR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TERRORISM AND ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE: TURKISH EVIDENCE
Defence and Peace Economics, 2009, 20, (1), 1-10 View citations (11)
- The effects of tax policy on financial markets: G3 evidence
Review of Financial Economics, 2009, 18, (1), 33-46 View citations (14)
- YOU ARE ONE OF US NOW! HOW DO SHARE PRICES OF RIVALS REACT TO PRIVATIZATION? -super-*
Journal of Industrial Economics, 2009, 57, (2), 265-293 View citations (2)
- The price of terror: The effects of terrorism on stock market returns and volatility
Economics Letters, 2008, 101, (3), 164-167 View citations (29)
- The Effects of Privatization on Efficiency: How Does Privatization Work?
World Development, 2006, 34, (9), 1537-1556 View citations (11)
- The determinants of privatization prices: evidence from Turkey
Applied Economics, 2003, 35, (12), 1393-1404 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.