Details about Monazza Aslam
Access statistics for papers by Monazza Aslam.
Last updated 2013-07-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Learning by Doing: Skills and Jobs in Urban Ghana
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford
- Parental Education and Child Health - Understanding the Pathways of Impact in Pakistan
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2012)
- What can Teachers do to Raise Pupil Achievement?
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2011)
- Parental Education and Child Health—Understanding the Pathways of Impact in Pakistan
World Development, 2012, 40, (10), 2014-2032 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Returns to schooling, ability and cognitive skills in Pakistan
Education Economics, 2012, 20, (2), 139-173 View citations (4)
- What can teachers do to raise pupil achievement?
Economics of Education Review, 2011, 30, (3), 559-574 View citations (17)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Education Gender Gaps in Pakistan: Is the Labor Market to Blame?
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2009, 57, (4), 747-784 View citations (23)
- Public-private sector segmentation in the Pakistani labour market
Journal of Asian Economics, 2009, 20, (1), 34-49 View citations (5)
- The relative effectiveness of government and private schools in Pakistan: are girls worse off?
Education Economics, 2009, 17, (3), 329-354 View citations (17)
- Book reviews
Education Economics, 2008, 16, (4), 435-440
- Gender and household education expenditure in Pakistan
Applied Economics, 2008, 40, (20), 2573-2591 View citations (23)
- The Determinants of Student Achievement in Government and Private Schools in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2003, 42, (4), 841-876 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.