Details about Akihito Asano
Access statistics for papers by Akihito Asano.
Last updated 2013-04-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- IS THERE A “DOUBLE BONUS” FROM REDUCING INEQUALITY?
Economic Inquiry, 2012, 50, (2), 551-562 View citations (2)
- Are Native and Non-Native English Speaking Tutors Equally Effective?
Australian Economic Review, 2008, 41, (1), 56-66
- Organisational inertia in Japanese institutions
Journal of Asian Economics, 2007, 18, (6), 915-933
- Teaching Marginal Analysis: On the importance of emphasising the second-order condition
International Review of Economic Education, 2006, 5, (1), 46-59
- The paradox of limited deposit insurance under the amakudari practice in the Japanese banking system
Journal of Asian Economics, 2006, 17, (1), 126-143 View citations (1)
- An Introduction to Mathematics for Economics
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press
Also in Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.