Details about Brian Kemp Ashcroft
Access statistics for papers by Brian Kemp Ashcroft.
Last updated 2011-07-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Extending Shift-Share Decomposition through Cluster Analysis: an Application to New Firm Formation in British Counties
Economics & Management Discussion Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University
- The Growth Agenda
Working Papers Series, University of Stirling, Division of Economics
- Entrepreneurial Interest, Vision and the Self-employment Choice Decision in UK Regions
Regional Studies, 2009, 43, (8), 1075-1090 View citations (3)
- The Regional Dimension of Takeover Activity in the United Kingdom
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 1994, 41, (2), 163-75 View citations (11)
- Evaluating the effects of external takeover on the performance of regional companies: the case of Scotland, 1965 to 1980
Environment and Planning A, 1989, 21, (2), 197-220
- External Takeovers in Scottish Manufacturing: The Effect on Local Linkages and Corporate Functions
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 1988, 35, (2), 129-48 View citations (4)
- Estimating the effects of government office dispersal: An application of demand constrained shadow wages
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 1982, 12, (1), 81-97 View citations (5)
- The importance of the first round in the multiplier process: the impact of Civil Service dispersal
Environment and Planning A, 1982, 14, (4), 429-444 View citations (7)
- The Movement of Manufacturing Industry and the Effect of Regional Policy
Oxford Economic Papers, 1977, 29, (1), 84-101 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.