Details about Aqib Aslam
Access statistics for papers by Aqib Aslam.
Last updated 2017-08-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Calculating Trade in Value Added
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund
- Trading on Their Terms? Commodity Exporters in the Aftermath of the Commodity Boom
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (3)
- Afghanistan; Balancing Social and Security Spending in the Context of Shrinking Resource Envelope
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Asian Development Review (2014)
- Bank Lending, Housing and Spreads
Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics View citations (9)
- Equilibrium Non-Oil Current Account Assessments for Oil Producing Countries
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (7)
- No Man is an Island, the Inter-personal Determinants of Regional Well-Being in Europe
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (26)
- How vulnerable are emerging markets to external shocks?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2015, 37, (3), 460-483 View citations (5)
- Afghanistan: Balancing Social and Security Spending in the Context of a Shrinking Resource Envelope
Asian Development Review, 2014, 31, (2), 165-197
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The geography of well-being
Journal of Economic Geography, 2012, 12, (3), 627-649 View citations (23)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.