Details about Witsanu Attavanich
Access statistics for papers by Witsanu Attavanich.
Last updated 2017-03-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- DO FARMLAND PRESERVATION PROGRAMS IMPROVE THE PROFITABILITY OF FARMING?
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Effect of Climate Change on Transportation Flows and Inland Waterways Due to Climate-Induced Shifts in Crop Production Patterns
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Effect of Climate Change, CO2 Fertilization, and Crop Production Technology on Crop Yields and Its Economic Implications on Market Outcomes and Welfare Distribution
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (3)
- Did the Thai rice-pledging programme improve the economic performance and viability of rice farming?
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (24), 2253-2265
- Does Agritourism Enhance Farm Profitability?
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2014, 39, (1) View citations (4)
- How is CO 2 affecting yields and technological progress? A statistical analysis
Climatic Change, 2014, 124, (4), 747-762 View citations (2)
- The Effect of H1N1 (Swine Flu) Media Coverage on Agricultural Commodity Markets
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2011, 33, (2), 241-259 View citations (4)
Also in Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2011, 33, (2), 241-259 (2011) View citations (4)
- Trade Liberalization, Climate Change Policies, and The Environment: The Growing Interaction and Impact: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2011, 93, (2), 558-559
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.