Details about Vidya Atal
Access statistics for papers by Vidya Atal.
Last updated 2016-07-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Project Selection: Commitment and Competition
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Games and Economic Behavior (2016)
- Search, Project Adoption and the Fear of Commitment
Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers, Sciences Po Departement of Economics
Also in Sciences Po publications, Sciences Po (2013)
- Literacy Traps: Society-Wide Education and Individual Skill Premia
Working Papers, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2009)
Working Papers, eSocialSciences (2009)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Economic Theory (2010)
- Project selection: Commitment and competition
Games and Economic Behavior, 2016, 96, (C), 30-48
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Developers’ Incentives and Open-Source Software Licensing: GPL vs BSD
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2015, 15, (3), 1381-1416
- Affirmative action and empowerment: friends or foes?
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (2), 1012-1018
- Patent Quality and a Two-Tiered Patent System
Journal of Industrial Economics, 2014, 62, (3), 503-540 View citations (9)
- Do journals accept too many papers?
Economics Letters, 2010, 107, (2), 229-232 View citations (3)
- Literacy traps: Society-wide education and individual skill premia
International Journal of Economic Theory, 2010, 6, (1), 137-148
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Prior art: To search or not to search
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2010, 28, (5), 507-521 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.