Details about Patricia Augier
Access statistics for papers by Patricia Augier.
Last updated 2012-09-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Imports and TFP at the Firm Level: The Role of Absorptive Capacity
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb), CEPREMAP View citations (2)
Also in CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb), CEPREMAP (2009) View citations (1)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2009) View citations (2)
- Determinants of Productivity in Morocco - The Role of Trade?
CARIS Working Papers, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex
- Multilateralising Regionalism: Relaxing the Rules of Origin Or Can Those Pecs Be Flexed?
CARIS Working Papers, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex View citations (3)
- The Impact of Rules of Origin On Trade Flows
International Trade, EconWPA View citations (18)
See also Journal Article in Economic Policy (2005)
- THE MACSIM PROJECT GENERAL ECONOMIC DESCRIPTION
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000, Society for Computational Economics
- The business environment and Moroccan firm productivity
The Economics of Transition, 2012, 20, (2), 369-399 View citations (1)
- The impact of rules of origin on trade flows
Economic Policy, 2005, 20, (43), 567-624 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Rules of Origin and the EU-Med Partnership: The Case of Textiles
The World Economy, 2004, 27, (9), 1449-1473 View citations (4)
- The welfare implications of trade liberalization between the Southern Mediterranean and the EU
Applied Economics, 2003, 35, (10), 1171-1190 View citations (8)
- Macroeconomie europeenne et coordination: le logiciel de Macro-Simulation MacSim
Economie Internationale, 2001, (85), 147-155
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.