Details about Zeb Aurangzeb
Access statistics for papers by Zeb Aurangzeb.
Last updated 2015-04-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Role of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in a Dualistic Growth Framework: An Application of Smooth Coefficient Semi-parametric Approach
Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis
- The role of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in a dualistic growth framework: A smooth coefficient semi-parametric approach
Borsa Istanbul Review, 2014, 14, (3), 133-144
- Economic Policies and the Impact of Natural Disasters on Economic Growth: A Threshold Regression Approach
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (1), 229-241 View citations (2)
- An empirical investigation of the relationship between education and growth in Pakistan
International Economic Journal, 2008, 22, (3), 345-359 View citations (1)
- Exports, Productivity and Economic Growth in Pakistan: A Time Series Analysis
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2006, 11, (1), 1-18 View citations (3)
- Short-Run and Long-Run Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on the Volume of Exports: A Case Study for Pakistan
International Journal of Business and Economics, 2005, 4, (3), 209-222 View citations (3)
- Relationship between Health Expenditure and GDP in an Augmented Solow Growth Model for Pakistan: An Application of Co-integration and Error-Correction Modeling
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2003, 8, (2), 1-16
- Trade, Investment and Growth Nexus in Pakistan: An Application of Cointegration and Multivariate Causality Test
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2003, 8, (1), 119-137
- The Long-run and Short-run Impact of Exchange Rate Devaluation on Pakistan's Trade Performance
The Pakistan Development Review, 2002, 41, (3), 277-286 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.