Details about Gil Avnimelech
Access statistics for papers by Gil Avnimelech.
Last updated 2015-10-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Towards the Framing of Venture Capital Policies: a Systems-Evolutionary Perspective with Particular Reference to the UK/Scotland and Israeli Experiences
ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research
- Building Venture Capital Industries: Understanding the U.S. and Israeli Experiences*
UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley View citations (6)
- Religious institutions and entrepreneurship
Small Business Economics, 2014, 42, (4), 747-767 View citations (1)
- The development of the successful high tech sector in Israel, 1969-2009
World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, 2012, 8, (1), 53-69
- Towards a systemic and evolutionary framework for venture capital policy
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2011, 21, (1), 167-189 View citations (3)
- Evolutionary interpretation of venture capital policy in Israel, Germany, UK and Scotland
Science and Public Policy, 2010, 37, (2), 101-112 View citations (2)
- Regional Corporate Spawning and the Role of Homegrown Companies
Review of Policy Research, 2010, 27, (4), 475-489 View citations (4)
- Evolutionary targeting
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2008, 18, (2), 151-166 View citations (15)
- FROM DIRECT SUPPORT OF BUSINESS SECTOR R&D/INNOVATION TO TARGETING VENTURE CAPITAL/PRIVATE EQUITY: A CATCHING-UP INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY POLICY LIFE CYCLE PERSPECTIVE
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2008, 17, (1-2), 153-172 View citations (16)
- A Five-phase Entrepreneurial Oriented Innovation and Technology Policy Profile: The Israeli Experience
European Planning Studies, 2006, 16, (1), 81-98 View citations (1)
- Creating venture capital industries that co-evolve with high tech: Insights from an extended industry life cycle perspective of the Israeli experience
Research Policy, 2006, 35, (10), 1477-1498 View citations (33)
- Entrepreneurial High-tech Cluster Development: Israel's Experience with Venture Capital and Technological Incubators
European Planning Studies, 2006, 15, (9), 1181-1198 View citations (5)
- Strength of Market Forces and the Successful Emergence of Israel's Venture Capital Industry. Insights from a Policy-Led Case of Structural Change
Revue économique, 2004, 55, (6), 1265-1300 View citations (5)
- Venture capital start-up co-evolution and the emergence & development of Israel's new high tech cluster
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2004, 13, (1), 33-60 View citations (29)
- Company Growth, Acquisitions and Access to Complementary Assets in Israel's Data Security Sector
European Planning Studies, 2002, 10, (8), 933-953 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.