Details about Olalekan Bashir Aworinde
Access statistics for papers by Olalekan Bashir Aworinde.
Last updated 2016-06-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Revenue-Expenditure Nexus in Nigeria: Assymetric Cointegration Approach
South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, 2017, 15, (1), 47-61
- Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy Changes in Nigeria
The Journal of Accounting and Management, 2015, (3), 85-94
- Structural breaks and twin deficits hypothesis in African countries
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2015, 48, (1), 1-35 View citations (1)
- The tax-spend nexus in Nigeria: evidence from asymmetric modeling
Journal of Developing Areas, 2015, 49, (1), 39-51 View citations (1)
- Are Bilateral Real Exchange Rates Stationary? Empirical Evidence from Nigeria
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (1), 271-286
- The tax-spend nexus in Nigeria: Evidence from Nonlinear Causality
Economics Bulletin, 2013, 33, (4), 3117-3130 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.