Details about Nursel Aydiner-Avsar
Access statistics for papers by Nursel Aydiner-Avsar.
Last updated 2016-12-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are women in the MENA region really that different from women in Europe? Globalization, conservative values and female labor market participation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- The controversy over employment policy: Low labor costs and openness, or demand policy? A sectoral analysis for Turkey
Department of Economics Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in The Developing Economies (2010)
- The 2008/09 Economic Crisis: The Impact on Psychological Well-Being in the USA
Forum for Social Economics, 2015, 44, (1), 18-45
- The Gender Impact of Social Protection Policies: A Critical Review of the Evidence
Review of Political Economy, 2015, 27, (3), 410-441
- Conditional Cash Transfer Programs from a Gender Perspective: A Comparative Evaluation for Turkey
European Journal of Economic and Political Studies, 2014, 7, (2), 37-66
- Revisiting the Trade-Wage Structure Nexus: A Micro Analysis for Turkey
Journal of Development Studies, 2014, 50, (8), 1156-1171
- THE DETERMINANTS OF EMPLOYMENT: A SECTORAL ANALYSIS FOR TURKEY
The Developing Economies, 2010, 48, (2), 203-231 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2006)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.