Details about Habtamu Yesigat Ayenew
Access statistics for papers by Habtamu Yesigat Ayenew.
Last updated 2016-10-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cost of Risk Exposure, Farm Disinvestment and Adaptation to Climate Uncertainties: The Case of Arable Farms in the EU
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- RURAL NON-FARM SECTOR, AGRICULTURAL SELF-EMPLOYMENT AND WAGE EMPLOYMENT IN AGRICULTURAL HOUSEHOLDS: THE IMPLICATIONS FOR INCOME AND RISK IN RURAL ETHIOPIA
56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA)
- Decent Rural Employment and Agricultural Production Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
Also in 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) (2015)
- EXPOSSURE TO RISK AND RISK MANAGEMENT IN SMALLHOLDER AGRICULTURE
55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA)
Also in 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society (2015)
- Does Fattening Pay for Smallholders?: Empirical Results of One-Limit Tobit Model for Cattle Fattening in North West Ethiopia
International Journal of Sustainable Economies Management (IJSEM), 2012, 1, (3), 20-31
- Impact of Agricultural Input and Output Market Development Interventions in Ethiopia
International Journal of Sustainable Economies Management (IJSEM), 2012, 1, (1), 39-50
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.