Details about Dr. Nusrate Aziz
Access statistics for papers by Dr. Nusrate Aziz.
Last updated 2016-12-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Military Spending, Armed Conflict and Economic Growth in Developing Countries in the Post-Cold War Era
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, CREDIT
- Migrant Workers’ Remittances and Economic Growth: The Role of Financial Development
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Determinants of Aggregate Import Demand of Bangladesh: Cointegration and Error Correction Modelling
International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers, International Trade and Finance Association View citations (2)
- The First and Second Stage Pass-through of Exchange Rates: A Developing Country Perspective
Review of Development Economics, 2014, 18, (3), 595-609
- Interest Rate Pass-Through in the UK: Has the Transmission Mechanism Changed During the Financial Crisis?
Economic Issues Journal Articles, 2013, 18, (1), 17-38
- Does a real devaluation improve the balance of trade?: empirics from Bangladesh economy
Journal of Developing Areas, 2012, 46, (2), 19-41
- Growth of Government Expenditure in Bangladesh: An Empirical Enquiry into the Validity of Wagner's Law
Global Economy Journal, 2009, 9, (2), 1-20 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.