Details about Eduardo M. Azevedo
Access statistics for papers by Eduardo M. Azevedo.
Last updated 2016-10-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Supply and Demand Framework for Two-Sided Matching Markets
Journal of Political Economy, 2016, 124, (5), 1235 - 1268 View citations (21)
- Evolutionary Origins of the Endowment Effect: Evidence from Hunter-Gatherers
American Economic Review, 2014, 104, (6), 1793-1805 View citations (4)
- Imperfect competition in two-sided matching markets
Games and Economic Behavior, 2014, 83, (C), 207-223 View citations (9)
- Hierarchical cheap talk
Theoretical Economics, 2013, 8, (1) View citations (13)
- Legislative committees as information intermediaries: A unified theory of committee selection and amendment rules
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 94, (C), 103-115 View citations (5)
- Walrasian equilibrium in large, quasi-linear markets
Theoretical Economics, 2013, 8, (2) View citations (5)
- Risk-neutral firms can extract unbounded profits from consumers with prospect theory preferences
Journal of Economic Theory, 2012, 147, (3), 1291-1299 View citations (4)
- Universidade pública deve ser grátis para quem pode pagar?
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, 2012, 66, (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.