Details about MOHAMED ALI AZOUZI, Sr.
Access statistics for papers by MOHAMED ALI AZOUZI, Sr..
Last updated 2016-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Managerial Emotional Biases Affect Debt Maturity Preference? Bayesian Network Method: Evidence from Tunisia
Financial Risk and Management Reviews, 2016, 2, (1), 1-25
- CEO Emotional Intelligence and Firms’ Financial Policies. Bayesian Network Method
Contemporary Economics, 2014, 8, (1)
- CEO's commitment bias, ownership concentration, and innovation decision: Behavioral management of CEO's discretion
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2014, 2, (1), 1-24
- Governance mechanisms, managerial’s commitment bias and firm’s investment decision escalation: Failure of firm?s crises communication: Bayesian network method
Asian Journal of Empirical Research, 2014, 4, (2), 125-149
- WHY ENTREPRENEUR OVERCONFIDENCE AFFECT ITS PROJECT FINANCIAL CAPABILITY: EVIDENCE FROM TUNISIA USING THE BAYESIAN NETWORK METHOD
Business Excellence and Management, 2013, 3, (2), 61-84
- Why CEO Emotional Biases Affect Firm Assets Specificity Choice Bayesian Network Method: The Evidence from Tunisia
Asian Journal of Empirical Research, 2013, 3, (3), 329-350
- CEO EMOTIONAL BIAS AND CAPITAL STRUCTURE CHOICE. BAYESIAN NETWORK METHOD
Business Excellence and Management, 2012, 2, (2), 47-70 View citations (2)
- CEO emotional bias and dividend policy: Bayesian network method
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2012, 7, (1), 1-18
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.