Details about Aniruddha Bagchi
Access statistics for papers by Aniruddha Bagchi.
Last updated 2013-07-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Endogenous R&D and Intellectual Property Laws in Developed and Emerging Economies
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Workplace Deviance and the Business Cycle
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham View citations (3)
- Technology licensing in a differentiated oligopoly
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, School of Economics View citations (5)
- Endogenous Research and Development and Intellectual Property Laws in Developed and Emerging Economies
Southern Economic Journal, 2012, 78, (3), 895-930
- Commitment and excess capacity with licensing: an old debate with a new look
Journal of Economics, 2011, 103, (2), 133-147
- Improving bid efficiency for humanitarian food aid procurement
International Journal of Production Economics, 2011, 134, (1), 238-245 View citations (2)
- Optimal patent policy with endogenous cross-border acquisitions
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2011, 20, (3), 259-282
- Licensing and Patent Protection
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (3), 2010-2016 View citations (1)
- Selling licences for a process innovation: the impact of the product market on the selling mechanism
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2008, 41, (3), 1015-1045
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.