Details about Jose Brambila-Macias
Access statistics for papers by Jose Brambila-Macias.
Last updated 2013-09-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Financial Crises on Trade Flows: A Developing Country Perspective
84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland, Agricultural Economics Society
- Modeling the Informal Economy in Mexico. A Structural Equation Approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" (2008)
- Remittances, Migration and Informality in Mexico. A Simple Model
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The Dynamics of Parallel Economies. Measuring the Informal Sector in México
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" View citations (1)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2008) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Research in Economics (2009)
- AN EVALUATION OF THE UK FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY'S SALT CAMPAIGN
Health Economics, 2013, 22, (2), 243-250 View citations (2)
- Cross-border bank lending versus FDI in Africa's growth story
Applied Financial Economics, 2011, 21, (16), 1205-1213
- Finance-growth nexus: evidence from a top global reformer
Applied Financial Economics, 2011, 21, (8), 529-544
- The Global Financial Crisis and Sub-Saharan Africa: The Effects of Slowing Private Capital Inflows on Growth
African Development Review, 2010, 22, (3), 366-377
- The dynamics of parallel economies. Measuring the informal sector in Mexico
Research in Economics, 2009, 63, (3), 189-199 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.