Details about Fabio Castiglionesi
Access statistics for papers by Fabio Castiglionesi.
Last updated 2014-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Liquidity coinsurance and bank capital
SAFE Working Paper Series, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt View citations (1)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2012)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking (2014)
- On the determinants of TFP growth: evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics, University of Southampton, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences View citations (4)
- Optimal Fragile Financial Networks
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (42)
- Liquidity Coinsurance, Moral Hazard and Financial Contagion
Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Finance (2007)
- Discussion of Hakenes and Schnabel
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2014, 46, (s1), 289-293
- Liquidity Coinsurance and Bank Capital
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2014, 46, (2-3), 409-443 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Financial Intermediation and Liquidity
Rivista di Politica Economica, 2013, (1), 7-36 View citations (11)
- ON THE DETERMINANTS OF TOTAL FACTOR PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH: EVIDENCE FROM SPANISH MANUFACTURING FIRMS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2013, 17, (03), 501-530
- On the efficiency of bilateral interbank insurance
Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2013, 22, (2), 177-200 View citations (19)
- Turning Bagehot on His Head: Lending at Penalty Rates When Banks Can Become Insolvent
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2012, 44, (1), 201-219 View citations (6)
- Financial contagion and the role of the central bank
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2007, 31, (1), 81-101 View citations (14)
- Liquidity Coinsurance, Moral Hazard, and Financial Contagion
Journal of Finance, 2007, 62, (5), 2275-2302 View citations (38)
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.