Details about Fabio Castiglionesi
Access statistics for papers by Fabio Castiglionesi.
Last updated 2014-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Liquidity coinsurance and bank capital
SAFE Working Paper Series, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2012)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking (2014)
- On the determinants of TFP growth: evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics, University of Southampton, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences
- Optimal Fragile Financial Networks
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (29)
- Liquidity Coinsurance, Moral Hazard and Financial Contagion
Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Finance (2007)
- Discussion of Hakenes and Schnabel
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2014, 46, (s1), 289-293
- Liquidity Coinsurance and Bank Capital
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2014, 46, (2-3), 409-443
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Financial Intermediation and Liquidity
Rivista di Politica Economica, 2013, (1), 7-36 View citations (9)
- ON THE DETERMINANTS OF TOTAL FACTOR PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH: EVIDENCE FROM SPANISH MANUFACTURING FIRMS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2013, 17, (03), 501-530
- On the efficiency of bilateral interbank insurance
Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2013, 22, (2), 177-200 View citations (6)
- Turning Bagehot on His Head: Lending at Penalty Rates When Banks Can Become Insolvent
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2012, 44, (1), 201-219 View citations (3)
- Financial contagion and the role of the central bank
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2007, 31, (1), 81-101 View citations (12)
- Liquidity Coinsurance, Moral Hazard, and Financial Contagion
Journal of Finance, 2007, 62, (5), 2275-2302 View citations (28)
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.