Details about Xavier Calsamiglia
Access statistics for papers by Xavier Calsamiglia.
Last updated 2012-09-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Tobin Meets Oates: Solidarity and the Optimal Fiscal Federal Structure
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
Also in Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2010)
- Why do Differences in the Degree of Fiscal Decentralization Endure?
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (2004)
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2004) View citations (1)
- A unique informationally efficient and decentralized mechanism with fair outcomes
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Econometrica (1993)
- A Unique Informationally Efficient and Decentralized Mechanism with Fair Outcomes
Econometrica, 1993, 61, (5), 1147-72 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (1991)
- On the size of the message space under non-convexities
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 1982, 10, (2-3), 197-203 View citations (1)
- Composite Goods and Revealed Preference
International Economic Review, 1978, 19, (2), 395-404
- Decentralized resource allocation and increasing returns
Journal of Economic Theory, 1977, 14, (2), 263-283 View citations (21)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.