Details about Alessandra Cepparulo
Access statistics for papers by Alessandra Cepparulo.
Last updated 2016-03-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Global Challenges and Country-Specific Responses through Aid Financing of Global Public Goods
Working Papers, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics
- Microeconomic determinants of losses in financial institutions during the crisis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance (2014)
- Budgeting versus implementing fiscal policy:the Italian case
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The distributional and welfare impact of inflation in Italy
Working Papers, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics View citations (1)
- Aid Financing of Global Public Goods: an Update
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Bilevel Comparative Regional Analysis - Performances in Structural Grid
Working Papers, ESeC - Economic Statistics no-profit Association View citations (1)
- La diffusione dei servizi online come indicatore della qualità del settore pubblico
PRISMA Economia - Società - Lavoro, 2015, 2015/1, (1), 20-38
- MICROECONOMIC DETERMINANTS OF LOSSES IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS DURING THE CRISIS
Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance, 2014, V, (1), 27-36
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Expenditure rules for a sounder fiscal position: New perspectives for Italy
Politica economica, 2012, (2), 197-228
- Relative Price Changes and Households' Welfare in Italy
Review of Income and Wealth, 2012, 58, (4), 675-714
- La cellula strutturale come ambito di analisi delle performance
RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, 2011, 2011/2, (2), 60-84
- Sectorial Selling Product and Sectorial Operating Revenue: an Approach à la Leontief
JeSP, 2008, 1, (2), 15-16
- Variations on the Lupus et Agnus Story: In Search of the Homo Sapiens
Chapter 1 in Democracy, Freedom and Coercion, 2007
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.