Details about Bidisha Chakraborty
Access statistics for papers by Bidisha Chakraborty.
Last updated 2013-08-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trade in Intermediate Goods, Endogenous Growth and Intellectual Property Rights
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade
- Human capital, inequality, endogenous growth and educational subsidy: A theoretical analysis
Research in Economics, 2009, 63, (2), 77-90
- UNIQUENESS AND INDETERMINACY OF THE EQUILIBRIUM GROWTH PATH IN THE UZAWA-LUCAS MODEL WITH SECTOR SPECIFIC EXTERNALITIES
The Japanese Economic Review, 2007, 58, (3), 400-406
- A Note on the Inclusion of Human Capital in the Lucas Model
International Journal of Business and Economics, 2006, 5, (3), 211-224
- Human Capital Accumulation and Endogenous Growth in a Dual Economy
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, 2006, 47, (2), 169-195 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.