Details about Bidisha Chakraborty
Access statistics for papers by Bidisha Chakraborty.
Last updated 2015-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trade in Intermediate Goods, Endogenous Growth and Intellectual Property Rights
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade
- Child Labour, human capital formation and size of landholding: short run and long run analysis
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (3), 2024-2037
- Realizing the significance of socio-economic triggers for mental health outcomes in India
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2014, 50, (C), 50-57
- Human capital, inequality, endogenous growth and educational subsidy: A theoretical analysis
Research in Economics, 2009, 63, (2), 77-90 View citations (2)
- UNIQUENESS AND INDETERMINACY OF THE EQUILIBRIUM GROWTH PATH IN THE UZAWA-LUCAS MODEL WITH SECTOR SPECIFIC EXTERNALITIES
The Japanese Economic Review, 2007, 58, (3), 400-406
- A Note on the Inclusion of Human Capital in the Lucas Model
International Journal of Business and Economics, 2006, 5, (3), 211-224
- Human Capital Accumulation and Endogenous Growth in a Dual Economy
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, 2006, 47, (2), 169-195 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.