Details about Lucia Corno
Access statistics for papers by Lucia Corno.
Last updated 2016-01-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Selling Daughters: Age of Marriage, Income Shocks and Bride Price Tradition
Study Papers, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit
Also in 2015 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2015)
- Using lotteries to incentivize safer sexual behavior: evidence from a randomized controlled trial on HIV prevention
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Risky sexual behavior: biological markers and self-reported data
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Mines, migration and HIV/AIDS in southern Africa
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of African Economies (2012)
- The determinants of HIV infection and related sexual behaviors: evidence from Lesotho
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (7)
- Learning (or Not) in Health-Seeking Behavior: Evidence from Rural Tanzania
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2014, 63, (1), 27 - 72
- Mines, Migration and HIV/AIDS in Southern Africa
Journal of African Economies, 2012, 21, (3), 465-498 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Being Homeless: Evidence from Italy
Giornale degli Economisti, 2011, 70, (3), 33-73 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.