Details about Lucia Corno
Access statistics for papers by Lucia Corno.
Last updated 2016-10-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Incentivizing Safer Sexual Behavior: Evidence from a Lottery Experiment on HIV Prevention
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Selling daughters: age of marriage, income shocks and the bride price tradition
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Weather Shocks, Age of Marriage and the Direction of Marriage Payments
DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) View citations (8)
- Selling Daughters: Age of Marriage, Income Shocks and Bride Price Tradition
Study Papers, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit View citations (4)
Also in 2015 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2015) View citations (2)
- Using lotteries to incentivize safer sexual behavior: evidence from a randomized controlled trial on HIV prevention
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- Risky sexual behavior: biological markers and self-reported data
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (2)
- Mines, migration and HIV/AIDS in southern Africa
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of African Economies (2012)
- Peer Effects on Criminal Behavior. Evidence from the homeless
Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London
Also in CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London (2012) View citations (2)
- Being an homeless: evidence from Italy
Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano View citations (2)
- The determinants of HIV infection and related sexual behaviors: evidence from Lesotho
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (7)
- Learning (or Not) in Health-Seeking Behavior: Evidence from Rural Tanzania
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2014, 63, (1), 27 - 72
- Mines, Migration and HIV/AIDS in Southern Africa
Journal of African Economies, 2012, 21, (3), 465-498 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Being Homeless: Evidence from Italy
Giornale degli Economisti, 2011, 70, (3), 33-73 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.