Details about Kynda Curtis
Access statistics for papers by Kynda Curtis.
Last updated 2013-01-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Modeling the Impact of New Information on Consumer Preferences for Specialty Meat Products
2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Economics of Alternative Crop Production in Arid Regions
2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Impacts of the Westernization of Food Preferences on Medical Costs in China
2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Food Products in the Developing World
2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (6)
- WESTERNIZATION IN CHINA: A CASE STUDY IN PROCESSED POTATOES
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- OPTIMAL WATERFOWL HUNTING MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR PRIVATE LANDOWNERS: A MINNESOTA CASE STUDY
2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California, Western Agricultural Economics Association
- Potential Benefits of Extended Season Sales through Direct Markets
Journal of Food Distribution Research, 2012, 43, (1)
- Are All Direct Market Consumers Created Equal?
Journal of Food Distribution Research, 2011, 42, (1)
- Are Homeowners Willing to Pay for "Origin-Certified" Plants in Water-Conserving Residential Landscaping?
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2010, 35, (1) View citations (1)
- Conserving water in arid regions: Exploring the economic feasibility of alternative crops
Agricultural Systems, 2010, 103, (8), 535-542 View citations (1)
- Direct Marketing Local Food to Chefs: Chef Preferences and Perceived Obstacles
Journal of Food Distribution Research, 2009, 40, (2) View citations (3)
- Differences in global risk perceptions of biotechnology and the political economy of the media
International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, 2008, 8, (1), 77-89 View citations (5)
- Consumer preferences for western-style convenience foods in China
China Economic Review, 2007, 18, (1), 1-14 View citations (6)
- The effect of consumer risk perceptions on the propensity to purchase genetically modified foods in Romania
Agribusiness, 2007, 23, (2), 263-278 View citations (1)
- Genetically Modified Food Market Participation and Consumer Risk Perceptions: A Cross-Country Comparison
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2006, 54, (2), 289-310
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.