Details about Evelyn Shyamala Devadason
Access statistics for papers by Evelyn Shyamala Devadason.
Last updated 2014-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Foreign Labour on Host Country Wages: The Experience of a Southern Host, Malaysia
Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2012)
- PROLIFERATION OF NON-TARIFF MEASURES IN CHINA — THEIR RELEVANCE FOR ASEAN
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2014, 59, (02), 1450015-1-1450015-28
- Book Review: Innovation and Learning Experiences in Rapidly Developing East Asia, by Rajah Rasiah, Thiruchelvam Kanagasundram and Keun Lee (eds), London and New York: Routledge, 2012, 144 pp
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), 2013, 5, (1), 113-116
- Whither Sub-Regional Cooperation? The CLMV Perspective
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), 2013, 5, (2), 1-36
- Book Review: Industrial Development Report 2009 – Breaking In and Moving Up: New Industrial Challenges for the Bottom Billion and the Middle-Income Countries, by United Nations Industrial Development Organisation, Vienna: UNIDO, 2009, 146 pp
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), 2012, 4, (3), 177-180
- The Impact of Foreign Labor on Host Country Wages: The Experience of a Southern Host, Malaysia
World Development, 2012, 40, (8), 1497-1510 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Reorganization of Intra‐ASEAN 5 Trade Flows: The ‘China Factor’
Asian Economic Journal, 2011, 25, (2), 129-149 View citations (2)
- China and India in World Trade: Are the Asia Giants a Threat to Malaysia?
Global Economic Review, 2008, 37, (4), 447-467
- Do Trading Partners Matter for Labour Market Inequality? The Malaysian Case
Review of Applied Economics, 2007, 3, (1-2)
- External Influences and Labour Market Differentials in Manufacturing: Evidence from Malaysian Panel Data
Indian Economic Review, 2007, 42, (1), 1-18
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.