Details about Betina V. Dimaranan
Access statistics for papers by Betina V. Dimaranan.
Last updated 2012-08-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Ethanol Trade Policy and Global Biofuel Mandates
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Modeling the global trade and environmental impacts of biofuel policies
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (7)
- Biofuels in the world markets: A Computable General Equilibrium assessment of environmental costs related to land use changes
Working Papers, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour View citations (3)
- China, India, and the future of the world economy: fierce competition or shared growth?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv) (2009)
- OECD Domestic Support and Developing Countries
Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (10)
- OECD Domestic Support and the Developing Countries
GTAP Working Papers, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University View citations (13)
Also in 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) (2003) View citations (13)
- Economic Growth and Policy Reform in the APEC Region: Trade and Welfare Implications by 2005
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (15)
- Asia-Pacific Food Markets and Trade in 2005: A Global, Economy-wide Perspective
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (1997)
- Growth, globalization, and gains from the Uruguay Round
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (2)
- Evaluating the Environmental Cost of Biofuels Policy: an Illustration with Bioethanol
Economie Internationale, 2010, (122), 89-120 View citations (2)
- How will growth in China and India affect the world economy?
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2009, 145, (3), 551-571 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Economic development in emerging Asian markets: implications for Europe
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2008, 35, (3), 303-330 View citations (2)
- Asia-Pacific food markets and trade in 2005: a global, economy-wide perspective
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 1997, 41, (1) View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (1996)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.