Details about Betina V. Dimaranan
Access statistics for papers by Betina V. Dimaranan.
Last updated 2012-08-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Ethanol Trade Policy and Global Biofuel Mandates
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Modeling the global trade and environmental impacts of biofuel policies
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (7)
- Biofuels in the world markets: A Computable General Equilibrium assessment of environmental costs related to land use changes
Working Papers, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour View citations (3)
- China, India, and the future of the world economy: fierce competition or shared growth?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv) (2009)
- OECD Domestic Support and Developing Countries
Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (10)
- OECD Domestic Support and the Developing Countries
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (13)
Also in GTAP Working Papers, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University (2003) View citations (13)
- Economic Growth and Policy Reform in the APEC Region: Trade and Welfare Implications by 2005
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (15)
- Asia-Pacific Food Markets and Trade in 2005: A Global, Economy-wide Perspective
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (1997)
- Growth, globalization, and gains from the Uruguay Round
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- Evaluating the Environmental Cost of Biofuels Policy: an Illustration with Bioethanol
Economie Internationale, 2010, (122), 89-120 View citations (2)
- How will growth in China and India affect the world economy?
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2009, 145, (3), 551-571 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Economic development in emerging Asian markets: implications for Europe
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2008, 35, (3), 303-330 View citations (2)
- Asia-Pacific food markets and trade in 2005: a global, economy-wide perspective
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 1997, 41, (1) View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (1996)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.