Details about Tatiana Didier
Access statistics for papers by Tatiana Didier.
Last updated 2012-06-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gross capital flows: Dynamics and crises
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra View citations (18)
Also in Banco de EspaÃ±a Working Papers, Banco de EspaÃ±a (2011) View citations (6)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2011) View citations (7)
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (2010)
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2011) View citations (5)
- How resilient and countercyclical were emerging economies to the global financial crisis ?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (7)
- Information asymmetries and institutional investor mandates
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Unexploited gains from international diversification: patterns of portfolio holdings around the world
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (6)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2010) View citations (1)
- What explains stock markets'vulnerability to the 2007-2008 crisis ?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (5)
- The current account as a dynamic portfolio choice problem
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- Vanishing Contagion?
IMF Policy Discussion Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (4)
- Very high interest rates and the cousin risks: Brazil during the Real Plan
Textos para discussão, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil) View citations (8)
- What explains comovement in stock market returns during the 2007–2008 crisis?
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2012, 17, (2), 182-202 View citations (3)
- Vanishing financial contagion?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2008, 30, (5), 775-791 View citations (9)