Details about Baomin Dong
Access statistics for papers by Baomin Dong.
Last updated 2012-06-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sharing a polluted river network
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- A simple model of two-country bargaining for financial integration
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (8), 725-728
- FDI and environmental regulation: pollution haven or a race to the top?
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2012, 41, (2), 216-237
- A Theory of Financial Liberalisation: Why are Developing Countries so Reluctant?
The World Economy, 2011, 34, 1106-1123
- International R&D Networks
Review of International Economics, 2011, 19, (2), 325-340
- RJV FORMATION AND STRATEGIC ENTRY ACCOMMODATION
Australian Economic Papers, 2011, 50, (4), 129-146
- The relationship banking paradox: No pain no gain versus raison d'être
Economic Modelling, 2011, 28, (5), 2263-2270 View citations (1)
- Forecasting Long-Run Coal Price in China: A Shifting Trend Time-Series Approach
Review of Development Economics, 2010, 14, (s1), 499-519
- The Loss from Trade under International Cournot Oligopoly with Cost Asymmetry
Review of International Economics, 2010, 18, (5), 818-831
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.