Details about Gregory M. Duncan
Access statistics for papers by Gregory M. Duncan.
Last updated 2016-12-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Reimbursement of dressings: a WUWHS statement
- Remboursement des pansements: Un consensus de la WUWHS
- IntraLATA toll demand modeling: a dynamic analysis of revenue and usage data
Information Economics and Policy, 1994, 6, (2), 163-178 View citations (6)
- The Effect of Probabilistic Demands on the Structure of Cost Functions
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 1990, 3, (3), 211-20 View citations (10)
- A simplified approach to M-estimation with application to two-stage estimators
Journal of Econometrics, 1987, 34, (3), 373-389 View citations (12)
- A semi-parametric censored regression estimator
Journal of Econometrics, 1986, 32, (1), 5-34 View citations (14)
- Editor's introduction
Journal of Econometrics, 1986, 32, (1), 1-3
- The Endogeneity of Union Status: An Empirical Test
Journal of Labor Economics, 1985, 3, (3), 385-402 View citations (16)
- Econometric Evaluation of New Technology with an Application to Integrated Pest Management
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1984, 66, (5), 624-633 View citations (6)
- Estimation and Inference for Heteroscedastic Systems of Equations
International Economic Review, 1983, 24, (3), 559-66
- Approximate maximum likelihood estimation with data sets that exceed computer limits
Journal of Econometrics, 1980, 14, (2), 257-264
- Formulation and Statistical Analysis of the Mixed, Continuous/Discrete Dependent Variable Model in Classical Production Theory
Econometrica, 1980, 48, (4), 839-52 View citations (9)
- Wage Determination in the Union and Nonunion Sectors: A Sample Selectivity Approach
ILR Review, 1980, 34, (1), 24-34 View citations (24)
- Regulation and the Structure of the Telecommunications Industry
Chapter 14 in International Handbook on Economic Regulation, 2006
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.