Details about Keith M Marzilli Ericson
Access statistics for papers by Keith M Marzilli Ericson.
Last updated 2013-04-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Articulation Effect of Government Policy: Health Insurance Mandates Versus Taxes
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Consumer Inertia and Firm Pricing in the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Insurance Exchange
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Pricing Regulation and Imperfect Competition on the Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Expectations as Endowments: Reference-Dependent Preferences and Exchange Behavior
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine
- Heuristics and Heterogeneity in Health Insurance Exchanges: Evidence from the Massachusetts Connector
American Economic Review, 2012, 102, (3), 493-97
- Expectations as Endowments: Evidence on Reference-Dependent Preferences from Exchange and Valuation Experiments
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2011, 126, (4), 1879-1907 View citations (13)
- FORGETTING WE FORGET: OVERCONFIDENCE AND MEMORY
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2011, 9, (1), 43-60 View citations (1)
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in Markets with High Fixed Costs
PharmacoEconomics, 2010, 28, (10), 867-875
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.