Details about Susanna Esteban
Access statistics for papers by Susanna Esteban.
Last updated 2016-09-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How much competition is a secondary market?
Working Papers, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales View citations (8)
- Optimal Menu of Menus with Self-Control Preferences
NajEcon Working Paper Reviews, www.najecon.org View citations (12)
- Store Design with Self-Control Preferences
2004 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Nonlinear Pricing with Self-Control Preferences
Economics Working Paper Archive, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics View citations (16)
Also in Working Papers, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics (2003) View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Theory (2007)
- Durable-Goods Oligopoly with Secondary Markets: Theory and an Empirical Application to the Automobile Market
Economics Working Paper Archive, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics
- When Do Secondary Markets Harm Firms?
American Economic Review, 2013, 103, (7), 2911-34 View citations (7)
- Do sales tax credits stimulate the automobile market?
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2010, 28, (4), 397-402 View citations (4)
- Demand and supply estimation biases due to omission of durability
Journal of Econometrics, 2008, 147, (2), 247-257 View citations (5)
- Durable-goods oligopoly with secondary markets: the case of automobiles
RAND Journal of Economics, 2007, 38, (2), 332-354 View citations (39)
- Effective Scrappage Subsidies
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2007, 7, (1), 1-32 View citations (8)
- Nonlinear pricing with self-control preferences
Journal of Economic Theory, 2007, 135, (1), 306-338 View citations (17)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Temptation, self-control, and competitive nonlinear pricing
Economics Letters, 2006, 90, (3), 348-355 View citations (11)
- Market structure, scrappage, and moral hazard
Economics Letters, 2005, 88, (2), 203-208
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.